There are several ways that you can get involved:
Become a Monthly Prayer Partner
Fill out your information below and we will email monthly the major prayer items for which we need your prayer.
Participate in Outreach Events
Past Events include:
- The Mother’s Day Card Caper
- Make and Take Lady Bug Day
- A Bear Hunt in the Park
- Pre-K Day-Kindergarten Readiness Workshop and Play Date
Help with Fundraising Efforts
- Host a Meet and Greet for friends and a team member will come and share about ways to partner with UBB!
- Grant Research and Writing
- Lend Administrative Support
Parent Empowerment Program Support
- Curriculum Development and Input
- Parent Mentoring
- Provide on-site Childcare
- Share at a PEP Session: Share a Testimony or Give expert advice to parents in areas such as nutrition, family dynamics, overcoming addiction, money management and more.
Be A Ministry Partner
We are always looking for ways to partner and collaborate with others to better serve our community. Thus, if your organization and/or group focuses on one or more of the following areas: nutrition, job training, prenatal care or empowerment, we would love to hear from you and explore ways we can build bridges to more comprehensively strengthen the families living in and around Potomac Gardens/Hopkins neighborhood.
Volunteer with UBB
We are so glad that you are interested in joining us as we serve alongside the Hopkins and Potomac Gardens communities of Southeast Washington, DC. This is just the beginning of our journey and we are pleased to invite you to join us.